Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WAKE ME UP WHEN OCTOBER COMES - Updated

Wow what a long time hiatus - my last post was July 9th???WTF!Lol.

Can't blame la okay...as much as I wanted to blog my body felt too lazy to cooperate (in Melbourne) cos of the lazy, cold weather- all I wanted to do is zzz and I lost my blogging mood awhile (since I touched down good ol' Kay-El again) What do you expect when all I can think of is missing that someone so far away from me now, hoh?!

I'm feeling abit better since yesterday actually. Especially when DK reminded me to, "Take this trip back as holiday more than anything else." - since we'll be meeting again in October, of course. And all the more comforting is the fact that I came back to Malaysia mostly with souvenirs and fruit, minus all my clothes - which I left in Melbourne on PURPOSE, with DK's permission of course! ( Think about it, no use to bring all my stuffs up and down with me each time that I go over, if I'm gonna head there in the future anyhow..so might as well start unofficially make my shift there by now lor.....)

Two days before I departed, we made time to visit DK's Aunt Johanna and her husband, Uncle John (who is hilarious!) in their country home to celebrate their joint-birthday as well as to go up the mountain to have my first experience in the snow! FYI When DK moves in to his own home end of this year, he will be sharing it with them as well.

Upon reaching, we hurried off to go up Mount Donna Buang, which is like about a 15 mins ride from their place. It was so freezy there. I loved the snow, though too bad there were no snow falling from the sky at that very moment. Well, there's always next time-so I just took this trip to enjoy looking at those that already fell on the ground la, cincai lor....Snow still ma, haha!



DK reminded me to not drop the camera...but was that ACTUALLY a subliminal way telling me not to drop my clumsy-self off the tower??? LMAO

All snowed-in...

We are actually freezing in this shot but still wanna take photos! LOL

Naughty DK: We soooo got to get one pic of us doing this!
(HAHAHA-We are such kiss-whores eh???!! I'm not complaining cos I like it as much too!*shameless grin*)


I liked this picture of mine; candidly nice one! I'm WANT to just put it up here for the heck of it!:p

Daym, I think DK is au-naturale here, ! *Ally drools*

With Aunt Johanna (Uncle John 'shut' himself in the car citing the chill! Spoill-sport kan?:P)

The cute couple at home:


Hairdo can deceive you, becareful what you see....LOL

The cake we made for their birthday:)



Havoc sakan satu rumah!

DK clearly overloaded himself with food that day - he kept eating like a monster!

Us, after having a heavy session of eating:P

A day before I took flight, we went to tour the current exhibition at the Melbourne Museum, "A Day In Pompeii". We also spent time looking at the usual displays of the museum before we proceeded for Harry Potter: The Half-Blood Prince with DK's very cute cousin, James, and lovebirds: Frankie & Vivian. As expected, I slept somewhere between the movie, BUT not as bad as my previous sleeping-sessions during the previous years of HPs screening la where I can sleep from halfway of the movie till the end credit- this, I only dozed off like about 30 minutes???:P

James on the computer game//Boys will always be boys...

Some perasan dude just loves enter-framing!!!

Nothing much to talk about on my leaving day la, except I cried like a baby. Yes, I cried but so what if it makes me feel better, no?:P DK was acting 'tuff enough consoling me but then he bocor-ed to me on the phone (a day after I arrived Malaysia) that he actually WAITED for me to show up just for a little while after I entered the Departure Hall, to which I didn't. So after about 5 minutes, he walked off....with tears in his eyes. He stood awhile at a nearby spot; not bothered about the rest of people around him, cried like a baby (I guess) and later drove home; back to his now-empty,quiet,no-Ally apartment/bedroom...October awaits.

A month of living together changes thing. In my case, for the better. What about you, baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment