Thursday, July 23, 2009

KFC (M) memang TERSENDIRI

When DK and Evelyn told me how much the Australian KFC is 'just different' I was very much eager to try it on first-hand when I was there. True to what they say, it was - and for me, it only made me miss Malaysian KFC soon after tasting the Australian one! Something was NOT right for me - healthier it could be as clearly it was not as greasy, oily like the ones back in homeland but they were definitely lacking a certain spice, which I really can't figure out, just yet! (While eating, I even thought that, "Hell, my self-cooked Kentucky fried chicken easily beats this too!"

I craved Malaysian one alot till yesterday I finally got myself a good serve. Weeee~~~~~~

They even had a new menu on the line .... Say hello to KFC's Macaroni & Cheese

On ad...

The real-deal that Tiffany ordered!

Also their new breakfast menu!


Of course, what I have been yearning since a month.....KFC's Fried Chicken of Malaysia!!!! Glorious, yummylicious till it's really finger-lickin' good!


I am definitely more a fan towards Hungry Jack's than KFC anytime I'm in Melbourne, that's a fact:)

No comments:

Post a Comment