Thursday, July 9, 2009

Time, Will You Hold?

"I don't wanna leave HOME."

Today marks a week exactly before I'm set to fly back home to Malaysia. Though I still have days before that, but I'm already feeling gloomy for the past two days or so. One month just whisked easily away, no??? I'm gonna miss many things I seen/experienced here for sure, but mostly I'm only feeling low cos I am gonna miss DK alot, til he gets back to Malaysia in August (tho it's a bit shitty the fact that he's only there for 9 days and he has got no choice but to get back to Melbourne/work soonafter- well POSITIVITY is the key.....at least I still be seeing him in October and be stuck with him for a little much longer; 3 mths) *forces a smile out now*

I'm gonna miss annoyance...

I'm gonna miss poyoness...

I'm gonna miss silly...

I'm gonna miss mischief...

I'm gonna miss happy...


I'm gonna miss loving company...


I'm gonna miss messing-up...


... Yes, I'm gonna miss wasting moments like this too (unfortunately!)


No comments:

Post a Comment