Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Melbourne - Day 12

Woke up today - making for both, DK & myself, a healthy brekkie of Sardine Cheese Roll! I have eaten mine by now but he hasn't cos he is sleeping away at the moment - he will be on Night Duty(after almost half a year getting off night shifts!) for 4 days beginning today, so he was just getting himself back into 'the mode' of sleeping during the day.

Therefore, he stayed awake the longest he could and only went to sleep about 6am today, I guess. I am not entirely sure what time...cos clearly I bonked-out waaaayyyy earlier than him. I dozed off to sleep while watching DVD with him like 3x!!! Alas, seeing how sleepy I was, he suggested we continue finishing up the rest of the movie later today..... told me get my sleep first:P

BTW So weird ok, I dunno why was I so tired or something (prolly the so chilly weather too!)-Never in my life was I fully-covered like yesterday, it was so freaking cold, I had chills all over my body-I HAD TO RUN FOR COVER! FROM HEAD TO TOE ya know....errrr.....I am only exxagerating here, it was more of From Neck to Toe la actually...So babi rite???? Tee-hee. So here goes>>>>>>>>>>>Tada!!!


I looked at myself here, I just laughed - cos I think I look retarded, though DK thinks it's cute- that I'm all warm & toasty, haha! (He made me give these silly poses, mind you! LOL) OMG I wonder what's with him these days, with a growing interest to snap photos leh!!!! Don't believe me? Scroll down for more:P
(See shots of Evelyn below - him being the photographer....what nonsense to snap people moving out and into a new place! HAHAHAHA.) I wasn't the one with the idea, but he came up to me to tag our camera along when we were to go out! WTF LOL


So my DK ada gaya not to be a pro-photog?:P (Ish Ally memang kes perasan!)

So yeah, in regards to Evelyn---she finally moved out to a new place. DK and I, helped her to shift - you can tell the neat, young lady is very happy about her big leap out for freedom after living for such a long-time with her 'difficult, messy' relatives, haha.

Right before we went to Evelyn's place, while heading to DK's parking lot at his apartment, I ran towards him to give him a tight hug from the back. Being the classic clumsy me, I accidentally gave him this scratch using my spectacles that I was holding on my blardy hand! It was a pity looking at his beautiful hand, now scratched, all because of me, so clumsy!!!!!!!!!!!! Unsightly & red right, but my poor babee boo never complained or EVEN blamed me - he can still joke about it saying, "This will be scarred for life". Ish. It only goes to show how much he sayang me and how lucky I am to get a wonderfool, understanding man like him for myself~~~awwww, baby you spoill me too much, too, too much---but I love the fact that you do, hehe! PS: Still, I'm SORRY again, dear:)


My delayed entries for the past 3 days or so.....

Mixed Vege




Tofu Masak Kicap

No comments:

Post a Comment