Saturday, June 27, 2009

BEAUTY IS...



The London Bridge


I never saw oceans looking as beautiful as they are until 3 days ago! I have to say that I was in love again.....this time, with nature - such breathtaking views! The Great Ocean Road is indeed, GREAT.




Sherbrooke's River!




The Twelve Apostles





The Loch Ard Gorge Beach-walk


______________________________________________________


DK took me to the city at night. We boarded the train. In the city, I went abit bonkers just snapping away scenery photos like any tourist would do, hahaha, I'm so sampat!:P Then we strolled along the Waterfront before stopping over a nearby cafe to enjoy some more of quiet, nice and romantic time together:P


The fact that it was so chilly at nite and my blardy cheap shoe was causing my feet to sore made me cut our trip really short for now----urgh!


Be looking to my day trip to the city soon though, when we go and visit the museum for an exhibition on his off-day:)



No comments:

Post a Comment