Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tra-la-la Trippin'!

Oh today's entry is an opportunity for me to show off DK's rented apartment in Melbourne. I think it's really a comfy place, so far.....but can't wait to see his actual REAL OWN house, come December this year!:)
The view from the balcony:



Heading up to his lot, from the stairs view...

The kitchen.


The living area:



The entrance door:



....................

Unlike in Malaysia, heating up your legs in a cold country @ winter is indeed a heavenly thing to do!

Fried Rice @ Home


Apple, not Passionfruit- Huhu!

The Famous Crispy Chicken


His


Mine

Yesterday----
DK came home and I served him a late lunch of my 'Rojak' Fried Rice and he loved it - He was a happy, load-up boyfriend after that... and obviously I was a happy girlfriend seeing my boyfriend being the happy, load-up boyfriend. LOLOLOLOL We snuggled up awhile while watching DVD and then we pigged-in awhile till it was.....err....Dinnertime! My god, really babi man both of us! Hahaha.

Went to Box Hill, to thisAsian eatery - 1228 TEA HOUSE- Went there as DK said they had a generous portion in its food & their fried chicken is yummy.

But I guess I was not having much food-luck yesterday la. Why? Cos my orders were all hay-wired!!! I wanted to get myself Ice Blended Passionfruit with Pearl ( Those yam balls, black in colour wan) but they ran out of stock on Pearls. Ok nvm, just the Passionfruit then----when the drink arrived, I sipped and I sipped several times wondering, 'Why the hell this taste nothing like Passionfruit but an Apple instead???' To double confirm my wonderings I got DK to try it and he went, 'Yeh, it's APPLE.' Ish!

Then I ordered for Fish Fillet in Rice since I had the famous fried chicken as a side dish (which btw, DK wrongfully ordered in Spicy instead of what I actually wanted: Original), earlier. The waiter came back to me and said they don't have fish fillet for the day! So guess what? I ordered Rice with...........yea, Fried Chicken again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgh!!!WTF. #!^*%#$#!!!!!

Lucky the food was delicious though. Thank god that was not ruined.
PS: Lucky DK 'dengar salah' what I wanted cos apparently the Spicy tasted waaaayyyyyyyy better than the Original Crispy Chicken >_<

Yay, looking forward to our trip tomorrow. Going to the Great Ocean Road, ya'll!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment