Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Life @ Melbourne

Alas, I'm in Melbourne and am expecting a good one month with DK!!! Landed Melbourne at 11.30pm (Aust Time) and weather was cold at 7 Degrees Celsius. Tired from sitting and doing nothing useful... (besides camwhoring, haha) in the 7 hours and 50 minutes from Malaysia, we just headed for home.
Next morning, woke up late and had late breakfast at Sofia's, an Italian restaurant that served really huge portion for one, my goodness tak boleh habis, so we tapau-ed! Haha. Went grocery shopping right after and spent quite a hefty stocking up for home cooking. Dinner was being at home eating up to the left-over from Sofia's, hehe. At night went over to DK's aunt's place and hung over for about close to an hour before midnite. Very nice lady, yay---we be going for a morning of Dim Sum one of these days!(Can't wait to experience the awesome Australian-made Har Kow, Lo Mai Kai, Sala Har (Fried Prawn Dumplings) and many many more!!!(OMG so pelahap like bertahun-tahun tak makan Dimsum already, lol!)

Today, my 2n day so far here is so far the most eventful la. We had instant noodles for breakfast at home, then we started preparing stuffs for tonight. This will be my 1st gathering with DK's mates-excited and anxious altogether cos this also marks them coming over to taste my cookings, hehe. DK, being the most helpful boyfriend, offered to do some kitchen chores along with me. It's so funny seeing him working his butt in the kitchen - Example, he appeared to me like he knew how to cut a whole chicken to small pieces but he actually was almost clueless all time, hahahaha! The best highlight has to be when he had some 'bonding' sessions with the vegetables we had. When he chopped the red onions - he teared like a baby! He quit chopping not long after that and proceed to helping me with boiling the soup and yes, wiping away my tears for everytime I had it while 'continuing' his task with the onions,beside watching Malcolm in the Middle on tv til I got done. (his ways of showing me he IS accompanying me in the kitchen, sorta, hehe)

PS: My babee is treating me very well here, friends .... so yeah don't worry about me - I'm well taken care of, hehe.
PPS: Photos will all be uploaded later - gotta go to catch some short nap and later prep myself up for the nite now. Toodles!
UPDATE: I dunno why but I can't seem to be successful loading pics here these two days! Hmmph! Nvm, u guys go check out on my FB album that I just uploaded k!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment