Monday, September 28, 2009

Queen B takes centrestage...


Paul is so excited that we have gotten tickets to Beyonce's concert this 25th October 2009 @ Bukit Jalil National Stadium. He is SO excited that he happily purchased the most expensive ticket priced at freaking RM583 each!(I wouldn't myself, even if Beyonce happens to be my biggest singing idol whatsoever...If it was up to me, I'd prolly go with a ticket pricing at RM150 tops, but hey this is Paul we are talking about, not me...so, you know.)

A ticket bearer of this price sits just right at the back of the VIP row. Quite near to the stage. So hopefully with that said, we are gonna get a good view and shots of Beyonce on that night.

It's not like I detest Beyonce or anything, but I'm just not her BIG fan or anything-and for some reason I find her voice not up to my likings for most her songs.Then again, there are songs I liked from her. Those I never stop liking to listen to, of course. Namely songs like "Say My Name", "Brown Eyes", "Nasty Boy", and "Independent Woman" days when she was in Destiny's Child and her solo tunes like "Crazy In Love", "Dangerously In Love","If I Were A Boy", and most recently I'm ACTUALLY beginning to dig the electropop song from her entitled, "Sweet Dreams/Beautiful Nightmare" - I think she should start having more songs in this genre, cos for some reason her voice is not annoying to me when she belts out in THAT particular song so she can give me more of that, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment