Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Butterfly, butterfly....Do You Know That You Carry My Dreams?



Many noticed how faded my leg tattoo became!(Yet again!) but luckily this time, I still got a free touch up session so I went to get it yesterday.
Apparently my tattooist said the ankle is a very difficult place for tattoo to stay on (wtf!) He said if only I approached him when I wanted to get my ankle tattoo....he would have definitely suggested elsewhere off the body. He believes the one that did my tattoo must have been a blardy amateur - well to me she's not 'must have been' but she 'definitely was'! Urgh, all the troubles I'm goin' thru now to beautify my ankle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope after this, it won't fade all that bad lar, please God!

Today didn't go as smooth as expected. DK was supposed to go for a special dinner. Evelyn was to cook Laksa and head to movie after. While having our usual MSN webchat, he suddenly had some complications that panicked me till I felt like peeing in my pants and instantly I cried like a baby cos I felt so useless---as a gf, I was there on MSN seeing him in pain but I cant do anything ELSE cos I'm farking so faraway from him!!!!!!!! Vivian came over to check on him and to be really assured, she took him to go to the hospital for an x-ray, and he was there since around 3pm(Aust) up till now 9pm! Oh wait, he just sms me!!!*rushes to the hp*.....X-ray is okay, but they wanna do more check/scan to see if there's other 'hidden' complications??? OMG-why him? DK is such a good guy who do lots of good things and treats everyone with LOVE, why you pick him to go thru all this?! He was always the healthy one, while I'm always the fat one who junks away, do U know what I mean, God? PLEASE BLESS MY BELOVED DK to be well again. PLEASE.

Chelsia Ng - Butterfly.MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment