Monday, October 26, 2009

Stomach Treats!

It was a handful in the kitchen today. I prepared 7 'nyonya' dishes for my closest friends. Started at 2-ish in the afternoon and finished cooking only at about close to 7pm---and the dinner was set for 7pm too! Luckily the friends were all so 'Malaysian-timing' - sparing me the 'Gosh, I'm still not done yet!' bullshit. LOL

I only managed to capture these as the rest was totally 'ruined' look-wise, kudos to my very hungry friends!:)

PS: I'm very pleased it turned out like this as it was my very first time trying to cook 'em all!


Tamarind Prawn


Cencaluk Fried Egg
(Turned out a little saltier than expected, so next time I'll have to remind myself to put less a spoon...Meaning it's true when they say "never trust EVERYTHING in recipe books"!)


Fried Chicken in Thousand Island

YES, I'm gonna see DK very, very soon now - weeee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment