Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My new enemy is M!

My blood must be sweeter than ever before - otherwise how to explain all this??? Probably also due to the fact that nowadays... I always open my room door wide in the day to see to my dad on and off while I am keeping myself occupied doing my own things at home, yeah maybe. I took a nap awhile ago and to my horror!!! MOSQUITO BITES! My pitiful legs!!





I never got bitten this MUCH in a single day, it's got me red all over! As I am posting this now, I got a swell on my left eye too! (snaps a pic for proof!) I already sprayed aerosol like so kao kao just awhile ago and I hope to have a good nite tonight and a great day tomorrow - away from those lil' blood-suckers!

On an unrelated topic, here's today's home-menu:)

Chicken in Soy Sauce w/Dried Beancurd (Fuchok)


Oh and also some colourful cupcake delights we(Tiffany and me) found at Damansara Utama today, for your viewing pleasure!




Plus, my freebies from FlyFM which includes an RM500 voucher from Bella Skincare that I won thru their radio contest of Malaysian Dreamgirls 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment