Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dr.Paulie goes with Ally to MidValley - what a night!!!

My virginal tattoo done March 16 2005

This done on March 16 2006

Had a good night out today. Laughed so much- it's something that I missed doing a little lately. Went to MidValley with intention to tattoo!Yes, Paul wanna do his 'virgin' tattoo and also 'modify' his last year's birthday gift to me (yes, that very tiny tattoo on my leg) - we intend to 'elaborate' what I have currently to something that looks no longer as if I went and got myself hit on something/somewhere - and I so not likey it now, lol. I have currently 3 tattoos and this is the least to my likings though it's only been with me for a year - so ugly can die! Must 'repair'! So I'm ecstatic at the whole idea as my birthday gift from Paul yet again - a tattoo , not new but 're-worked'. Jadilah!

My sad-looking tattoo done on May 15th 2008

Unfortunately, attempt failed again today - cos we arrived pretty friggin' late to get ourselves tattoo. It was already almost 9pm. Looks like must make an appointment during next visit. So yeah, we are planning to go and get it done first week of June when Paul gets a week off from being 'Doctor' - getting a tattoo done for him that time is purrfect so that he'll have enough time recovering from the whole process of doing his tatt. It's a wonder why his plan to tatoo always got 'technical problems' one - since last year alot of 'halangans'!I'm hoping this year he gets a taste of being tattooed anyway...hehe.

We went for dinner at Madam Kwan's (yummy yummy!) and later headed to watch 'the Uninvited'.

Sweet & Sour Fish

Madam Kwan's Specialty Curry Chicken

Assam Sotong

My always-favorite STANDARD drink ->> Ice Lemon Tea

Paul (Sometimes the Doctor, haha)
Sometimes the cheeky one....

Sometimes the (fill in the blanks) one...Hehe!

Kesian Paul (funny oso got! *Sorry la,Paul... it's hilarious I can't help it!)....He's got a date later around noon and he's so loooking forward to it, he went to buy himself a very nice t-shirt and a new pair of seluar dalam (pictures clearly show how semangat is he kan? *grins*).....but guess what? Poor doctor Paul left it at the cinema! We only realized it after driving halfway at Subang! He so wanted to go back to the cinema to get it, but the clock's already pointing 120am, crazy or what?! As if the cinema waits for him to go get his forgetten baju meh? Some lucky cleaner must be trying on the shirt at this very moment la, tuff luck to get it back wan la! Plus, he's gotta check-in for work at the hospital at 745am and is to leave at 630am latest from home to HKL-he must sleep otherwise lose focus at work sure tai wok one! Nvm...for everything that's happened I'm sure it's for a reason. But I only can think of one : We are both GOLDFISH, lol, AND thank goodness because his sleepiness was getting the better of him, he couldn't be much bothered about his forgotten goodies already, afterall. All he cares is....to go home!

Still, I hope his date goes smooth later today with his lady lurve:)

No comments:

Post a Comment