Monday, May 25, 2009

Breezy Sunday...

It was nice that I had a good chilling Sunday this week. Got on to some girlie-bonding session with my girl, Marilyn and one very sweet 'abalone' *giggles*

Marilyn had some time off from work(thank god and lucky me, hehe) and I FINALLY caught up with Evelyn, DK's buddy who also happens to be working as a nurse in... yes, Melbourne - she is back to Malaysia (Gadis Tepi Sungai lagi tau!LOLOLOL!) for a month until June 13th (that's like 5 days before my trip over to Melbourne to be in the arms of the love of my life okay!!! *chirpy chirpy chirp chirp*

She has been telling me how much she has been craving for Keropok Lekor so I actually managed to get some from the market at Pandamaran today. I had some cooked for her and boy oh boy, Evelyn definitely enjoyed having it that she couldn't be bothered...she went for a second batch! Haha careful girl ...watch the figure now, hehe!

After lekor, we caught up to watching a movie (Money No Enough II) in my room. Laughed like no one's business all us three though I already seen this movie like twice before them. Want to pecah peruts, I tell u! LOL Movie ended about 10pm and headed to the next agenda after sending Marilyn home ....


CENDOL!!!!

Sip, sip, nice, nice...
(Blardy lights so blinding at the back man! Total ish-ness!)

"Oh, don't snap my pic now - I'm not looking pretty now"

She had Cendol at my usual favorite Cendol shop - Warisan Asli in Bukit Tinggi. She was in heaven from the moment she took the first sip! I can tell you she loved it. Only complain was, 'Not enough kacang la...'

As for me, I had Teh-O-Laici with ice, my first time and sigh, I don't think it's alot to talk about it or what la because it seems like they forgot to masuk syrup (sugar) into it - I felt like i was only drinking Sky Juice la ok? Haha. So without much fuss, I just walked to the bar and tell them, "Sirap and lagi sikit ais, please?" Granted, I went back happy to my seat but then forgotten to snap a picture of my drink - lucky it's only Teh-O-Laici Ais, hehe.


Oh I finally have my 'pretty normal' eyes back!!! Yay!


A quick one anyway. I wonder if this is enough/too much for my one month stay in Melbourne during Winter in June. Evelyn said this luggage is looking about 15kgs or so (very confidently indeed), what do you reckon? As long as I don't exceed 20kgs, I'm fine and am REALLY tempted to add more and more stuffs cause I really don't wanna run short of clothes/things I ought to bring but I just didn't only because I THOUGHT I'm carrying an overweight load with me! How accurate is a weighing scale anyway I wonder??? It's about close to only three weeks left and here I am still wondering away... Oh my goodiness, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment