Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trim Or Keep?

1998

March 2005

April 1997

December 2005

End of 2006

November 2007

November 2004

August 2005

March 2009 (currently)

February 2006

March 2008

April 2004

Here are few pictures of me throughout my hair style-changing-phase.

I held so many kinda haircuts for myself since my secondary years, after i got rid of my very long hair. It just went shorter and shorter as the year passed. Cos i actually liked the feeling it gives me when i sport a short do. A little spending on some gel, yes...(to spike up your hair or something, u see), but don't you think the shorter the hair, the more you ACTUALLY save? Less worry on how your hair is to look like on this and that days, less shampoo, less conditioner, less hair coloring, less hair accessories to buy, and less hair treatment to worry on too!Lol. Seriously, you think about it.

For me, at this point, I just came to my usual hair-dilemma of being 'not short, not long' scenario - and i hate it. My hair is fine that it so unmanageable sometimes til it gets 'all over the place' - be it whether i tied it up, or let it go!

I need opinions here. I wanna know what you guys think? Me in long or short hair, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment