Monday, April 6, 2009

NO DIET diet? Perhaps.

Today is Day 1 for me to start my No-Rice/Less Sugar/Cholestrol Diet. I think I honestly failed and have to restart all over again tomorrow!Got beaten down by way too much temptation that was really so HARD to resist today at Hartz Chicken Buffet@Sunway Pyramid-ZOMG!



Potato Chips!Fried Chicken Fillet! (Ok, I can resist...)

How damaging! (Hmm, I think I still can resist.....)

Roasted Chicken Parts! (Will try very best to.....resist!)

My favorite- The more-yummy-than-KFC Hartz Fried Chicken (Gosh, help me, White flag's up!!)

Then there were some:

Pasta...

And some:

Really tasty fried rice!

Plus:

Those baked rice in cheese!

Potatoes - roasted and whipped. U choose!

Include this yummy coleslaw too!


We ate all we can til our table got from very neat...

to this!(such glutton!)lmao


all at only rm24.90 per head!(I think our tummy really took more down than just that!We are one great troop of buffet-goers!)

This was my Main Course. How 'healthy', eh? U tell me. Haha.

Trust me when I say I add more chickens than what's shown here (shy shy!)

My desert...

And another round of desert - can u say no to Chocolate ice-cream ah?! No lorrrr......


Then it was time for ...


CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





See how cute those tiny sugary thingies are!I didn't eat cos i really don't fancy eating it much, but really, just lookinig at how cute they were was really tempting enuff --- but I really could get more down into my tummy by then, haha! Enough for me, Couzie Tiff bought it for her sweet-munching on the way home tho'.

To diet or not to diet? (this is like the gazillionth attempt man!) - u can do it, Ally, yes u can!LOL

After dinner, bumped across this dude working at the next door restaurant. I thought he'd make a great cafe singer. He had such soothing voice and most of all he was very at ease singing out to the crowd. He sure seems to be happy doing what he was doing and I'm quite certain he knew i was getting him on video, tee-hee. (He must be thinking to himself, "Great this nosy reporter is about to get me famous somewhere with this.") This guy is talented, judge him your self - watch this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment