Saturday, April 25, 2009

Death is not Death if you can see Life...





Shots from the movie



Picture from a real event about to take place


'The Coffin' is based on a true and controversial Thai ritual that is believed to cast away bad luck and preserving one's life - Referred to in Thailand as "Non Loeng Sadorcro" which literally means Lie in Coffin. It was shot in six provinces across Thailand on actual locations including a 100-year-old temple, real cemeteries, inside active crematorium chambers and an ancient meditation cave. It's a tale of karma-life-and-death. Be ready to be spooked!

Now, would you dare to get into the coffin? I may be a fan of horror, but I don't think I am about to get into a coffin, well...not just yet - as long as I'm still eyes-wide opened with my soul still intact:P

No comments:

Post a Comment