Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ally Hearts This!

Likey like! When we first initiated contact, we used chat on MSNs, then we went on to communicating with telephone calls (that was really costing alot of kachings! so silly, yeah we finally realised that, haha), later on we got a little more 'clever' we begin to use the free calls fascilities via MSN and skype......Ok, so now we can hear each others voices for free but still something is missing --- we can't see the other person yet!Therefore, I decided to 'complete the package' of our communication. I happily got myself a webcam! Like so brilliant, rite? I noe! Started installing.....halfway through the process I found out that I just got my hopes crushed when it says my computer is running on some outdated version;not compatible with the webcam's requirement of software!Duh, silly me!So geram - luckily DK's comp is running a compatible version for the webcam. Finally I got this BRAINY idea to send him the webcam via post instead.

It reached, so now yay, DK's on webcam! As for me, haha we'll just wait 'n' see la.


I get to see him acting silly.....

AND......

I managed to capture him sleeping! This is f.u.n, man...!LOL

I love technology (sometimes!).....

No comments:

Post a Comment